Monday, April 29, 2013

You Have Better Ways To Spend Your Time When It Comes To Selling or Buying A Home

As a Broker with Coldwell Banker, I realize my client’s have lives to lead, families to take care of and a thousand things on your mind. That’s why I shoulder the weight of finding or selling a home.

The biggest challenge for home buyers this season is the lack of inventory, which is down 20-25%. On the rental side, inventory remains tight. Tenants are staying in properties longer waiting for their credit to rebound. The good news: conventional home sales were up 23% year-over-year from March, 2012 to 2013. Delinquent mortgages and foreclosures dropped to 9.96% in March, down from 10.98% in March 2012.

Now is the time for Spring Market and with my knowledge and experience, I can help you or someone you know to sell or buy a home.
For new clients I am offering a Home Warranty (up to $450).
I specialize in Rentals, Relocation, Home Selling, Home Buying, Short Sales and Foreclosures.
~PAM DEVENDORF/Broker, Realtor
COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL HOMES
DIRECT: (847) 681-4143
Pam.Devendorf@cbexchange.com

No comments:

Post a Comment