Thursday, June 20, 2013

ADD SOME PERSONALITY TO YOUR SWITCH PLATES!



Add some personality to your home by replacing those boring white or metal light switch plates and outlet covers with some new plate covers. I've done it to my own home and love the transformation! I removed the dated, yellowed original switch plate covers and replaced them with a polished nickel with a rope design. It adds a nice touch to the decor of my home. I recommend that you keep the same plate design with the entire home, do not mix. However, if you have a children's room with a particular theme ie: sports, Princess, bears; feel free to change the primary cover to complete the room decor. There are so many choices and websites. You can also shop your local hardware stores. Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment