Friday, January 9, 2015

HAVE YOU HEARD? TRULIA IS RETIRING REALTOR BLOGS ON THEIR WEBSITE.

As a Residential Realtor/Broker, I communicate with my clients, peers, friends, family and basically anyone who would like to read my BLOGS about home ownership, buyer opportunities, local real estate information, market conditions, home improvement ideas, restaurants and area attractions.
I have been BLOGGING since February 14, 2013, on TRULIA, BLOGSPOT and Linked In. Since February 14, 2013 - December 22, 2014, I have posted 993 personally written posts to TRULIA. An amazing 32,094 people have read my posts!
WOW! As, I was posting on December 22, 2014, the ability to write a post on TRULIA was disconnected.

The next day, I received an e-mail from TRULIA stating:

Trulia is retiring Blogs on Voices. Starting December 19, users will no longer be able to post new blogs or comment on existing blogs. Users will be able to continue reading blogs until January 21, at which time all blogs will be removed from Trulia.

Why are Trulia Blogs being retired?

Over the past years, Trulia Blogs have seen declining usage. We are retiring Blogs in order to focus on improving products used more frequently by real estate professionals.

I am very disappointed TRULIA has made this decision about Realtors writing posts on their TRULIA Blog.
Once the merger becomes complete with Zillow & TRULIA, mid- January, 2015, I'm hoping they will replace this product with something phenomenal!

To recap, as of January 21st, you will no longer be able to read posts written by Realtors on TRULIA.
The GOOD NEWS: I will continue to write posts on BLOGSPOT, Linked In, Pinterest and YELP.
Thank you for your support and I look forward to an exciting 2015!
Have an amazing New Year!
~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment