Friday, March 1, 2013

WAYFAIR.com One of My Favorite Websites!

As a Realtor & Home Owner, I like to stretch my dollar as far as it can go. We recently moved from a very large home to a mid-sized home. One of the first things to go was our king sized bed. We had the frame for a queen and needed just the headboard. I checked several websites and the prices were a liitle high for what we could afford. I googled queen size headboards and discovered Wayfair.com.
They had so many options to choose from and it was an easy site to navigate. I ordered the headboard, got a discount & FREE (love that word) shipping.
My husband and I assembled it in less than 10 min, we love it!
Since July, 2012, I have been a customer of Wayfair and highly recommend their products and website. Great customer service and follow up. You have got to try Wayfair!
http://www.wayfair.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment